IN-STORE EVENTS & CALENDAR
- Visit us at the shows! Click here to see our specials and locations.
- Discover What's New from Greenleaf. Don't forget to use your GEP Points to order testers to burn in your store for customers to experience our new fragrance.
- Have you placed your Valentine's Day Order yet? Stock up on Roses & Cashmere Kiss.
- For your Social Media Calendar, highlight Greenleaf Essentials to focus on New Year's wellness resolutions.
- Host a Galentine's Girls Night in-store event celebrating women with a specialty cocktail and Free Slim Sachet Gift with Purchase using your GEP Points.
- Are your shelves stocked with Spring Fragrances? We recommend Bella Freesia, Meadow Breeze, Peony Bloom and Magnolia.
- Mark your calendar for National Fragrance Day on March 21st, 2020. Plan a promotion or event highlighting your Greenleaf fragrance solution.
- Have you placed your Mother's Day Order? Stock up on Peony Bloom, Lavender, and Cashmere Kiss.
- Include Greenleaf in your Easter displays - Sachets, Auto Vent Clips and Room Sprays are great additions to Easter Baskets!
- For your Social Media Calendar, highlight Spring Cleaning themes & tips for the modern woman.
- Are your shelves ready for Father's Day? Try adding Haven and our Auto Vent Clips to your display.
- Plan your summer inventory. Fragrances we recommend: Tropical Orchid, Cucumber Lily, Seaspray, and Spa Springs.
- Make your Summer Show Plans. Click here to see our specials and locations.
- So much NEW from Greenleaf! Don't forget to browse our latest catalog
- Click here to learn more about our Greenleaf Cares Mission to join the fight in human trafficking.
- Download New P.O.P for your Greenleaf Display featuring our new logo and products.
- Use our Email Templates to share Greenleaf's New items with your customers.
- Highlight Made in America products for 4th of July. Greenleaf is proudly made in Spartanburg, SC since 1975!
- Host a Christmas in July promotion to clear out seasonal inventory and get your shelves ready for Q3 & Q4.
- Do you have your Fall fragrances inventory ready? Place your orders for Amber Warmth, Tuscan Vineyard and Hope.
- Back to School is the perfect time to focus on Flameless fragrance products for classrooms and dorm rooms. Try our Reed Diffusers, Sachets, Room Sprays, and Flower Diffusers.
- Highlight New Fragrances by burning a tester in your store.
- Place your holiday orders. You can shop directly here on our website or contact your OneCoast Territory Manager.
- Check your GEP Points Balance in your Account Dashboard and plan out Gift with Purchase ideas for the upcoming months. Our Slim Sachets are wonderful to include in purchases!
- Testers, Testers, Testers! Make sure your store is smelling like fabulous fall fragrance with our testers.
- Share with your customers seasonal ideas and tips on how to use Greenleaf Home Fragrance Products
- Plan your Small Business Saturday Event for November 28th, 2020.
- A great time for customer appreciation - Make sure to tell your customers why you are thankful for them.
- Check your Greenleaf best seller & holiday inventory. Place a reorder if needed.
- Create a Holiday Gift Guide for your store with curated items including Greenleaf items that make great Hostess Gifts. Think Flower Diffusers, Room Sprays, etc!
- Share your holiday promotions with your customers via email & social media.
- Plan a Holiday Shopping Event for your customers.
- Feature Greenleaf's Holiday Fragrances: Silver Spruce & Merry Memories.
- Start thinking ahead to what you'll need on your shelves after Christmas. Place a Reorder for January.